Hon. Chairman's Message
It gives me immense pleasure to introduce Shree Datta Polytechnic College at Dattanagar , Shirol. Shree Datta Shetkari Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana Ltd. Charitabla Trust is known for the quality education. This is the maiden higher technical education institute in Shirol. It is commited to offer excellent technical education to all aspirants.
The trust's main aim is to develop technically trained human capacity to realize the vision of a developed nation by 2020 as well as responsible citizens of India.
Dr. Appasaheb alias S.R.Patil
Ex. M. L. A.
Shree Datta Polytechnic College , Dattanagar , Shirol has been started since June 2010 with five streams namely Diploma in Mechanical , Electronics & Tele-Communication , Computer , Civil and Electrical Engineering. Its aim is to develop technically trained human capacity to realize the vision of a developed nation by 2020 . Shree Datta Polytechnic College , Dattanagar is the fourth unit of Shree Datta Shetkari Sahakari Sakhar karkhana Ltd. Charitable Trust.
The polytechnic is commited to the following activities
- Academic Excellence.
- Inculcation of Ethical Values.
- Liaison with Community & Industry.
To achieve excellence in technical education and also to meet the needs of rapidly changing technologies and to provide developed engineering talents of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
- Dedicated Efforts to import quality and value based education for social and techno-economical development of the nation to teaching research and service.
- Contribute Advancing of Knowledge and Wisdom in science and technology for the human welfare.
- Provide all possible support to promote research and development activities.
- Create highest standard of education with noble value of ethics , morality , integrity and humanity.
| Courses || Intake |
| Civil Engineering || 60 |
| Computer Engineering || 60 |
| Electrical Engineering || 120 |
| Electronics & TC Engineering || 60 |
| Mechanical Engineering || 120 |
The placement cell functions as the link between the outgoing Students
and to the industries and Organisations. The aim of the placement cell
is to help the students by providing placement and training.
The Placement Cell arranges for campus interviews,
Guest Lectures and maintains student's updated resumes.